13 November 2017 – 31 December 2017
Purpose: Build on the successes and lessons learned from the baselining cycle.
*Note – I intended for the previous cycle to end on 31 October, but I got buried under work and life and didn’t want to start a new routine without having written this up. I continued the previous routine (aside from all the damned Halloween candy) through today.*
- Starting weight (lbs): 154.8
- Starting Body fat %: 14.4 (22.3 lbs)
- Starting lean mass (lbs): 132.5
- 10:30pm – 6:00am
- Intermittent fasting (18/6). Meal 1 – around noon, mostly animal protein and whatever fat comes along with it.
- Feed for 6 hours, some carbohydrates allowed for dinner and near the end of the feeding window.
- Not tracking macros.
- Not counting calories.
- Eating until satiated.
- 1 gallon of water per day.
- Less caffeine.
- Focus on getting more protein.
- Daily 5 minute cold showers in the morning.
- Ice Vest – At least 30 minutes before bed.
- Creatine – 10mg to load, then 5mg maintenance.
- Three times per week, 20 minute kettlebell routine as follows: 5 reps of each kettlebell deadlifts, pushups, kettlebell swings, pushups, kettlebell high pull, pushups, kettlebell goblet squats, pushups. Repeat as many times as possible in 20 minutes, don’t die.
**If you’re interested in seeing previous routine cycles, they’re all archived here.**